James (Jim) E. Hardman, Jr. is a Partner at Alexander Royston. With over 30 years practicing law, Jim counsels clients on wide-ranging legal issues including residential and commercial real estate closings, elder law, estate planning and probate.
He has extensive experience with all types of real estate transactions including residential mortgages, commercial and residential refinancing, development lending and construction loan closings.
Jim is a graduate of the University of Georgia, where he earned his B.B.A. before heading to John Marshall Law School for his J.D. He is admitted to practice through the State Bar of Georgia. Along with his work at Alexander Royston, Jim has also served as an adjunct professor at DeKalb Technical College (now Georgia Piedmont Technical College).
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closing
- Elder Law Matters
- Estate Planning and Probate
- B.B.A., University of Georgia (1978)
- J.D., John Marshall Law School (1982)
BAR ADMISSION AND SECTION AFFILIATIONS
- Georgia (1983)
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Paralegal Advisory & Steering Committee, DeKalb Technical College
- Past Adjunct Instructor, Real Estate Law, DeKalb Technical College